For one cup of yarrow tea, use:
– Around 2/5 to 1 teaspoon of *dried yarrow tops
– Around 6.76 fl. oz. (200 mL) of water
* You can buy dried yarrow tops at the pharmacy or you can collect the yarrow flowers yourself from their natural habitat and dry them.
– Heat water to boiling and then pour it over the yarrow.
– Infuse for about ten minutes (in order to obtain an effective dose of the active ingredients)
– Drink yarrow tea several times a day, you can also drink 1 cup a day. Ask your pharmacist or doctor for a more personalized dose.