- 2/5 teaspoon (around 2 grams) of *dried lungwort leaves
- Some mint leaves (to improve the bitter taste of the lungwort tea)r
- Around 6.76 fl. oz. (200 mL) of water
* You can buy dried lungwort leaves at the pharmacy or you can collect the lungwort leaves yourself from their natural habitat and dry them.
- Infuse for about ten minutes (in order to obtain an effective dose of the active ingredients).
- We know that honey has a positive effect on a cough; so you can always add a spoonful of honey to your tea to amplify the cough mixture effect of this preparation.