Willow herb tea
– For one cup of willow herb tea, use:
– 2/5 teaspoon (2 grams) of *dried willow herb tops
– Around 6.76 fl. oz. (200 mL) of water
* You can buy dried willow herb tops at the pharmacy or you can collect the willow herb flowers yourself from their natural habitat and dry them.
– Heat water to boiling then pour it over the dried willow herb tops.
– Infuse for about ten minutes (in order to obtain an effective dose of the active ingredients)
– Drink a cup of willow herb tea morning and night.
– Action only after a few weeks (effect not immediate). Ask your pharmacist or doctor for a more personalized dose.
– According to Prof. Hostettmann, Professor of Phytotherapy at the Université de Pharmacie in Geneva, Switzerland.