Vinegar ear drops
– To prevent otitis externa (=swimmer’s ear), especially in divers, or people who are particularly sensitive to otitis externa.
– Water (tap water)
– Apple cider vinegar (use only this vinegar – no substitutes!)
– Ear dropper (buy at the pharmacy)
– Mix equal parts water and apple vinegar, put the mixture in the dropper.
– Every night, put 3 drops of the mixture into the external auditory meatus (see photo above). Incline your head lightly to the side so that the drops go down the canal.
Note: Begin treatment one week before the desired time (for example, diving vacation).
– 7 days (in good hygiene conditions)