For one cup of valerian tea, use:
– 3/5 teaspoon (around 3 grams) of *valerian roots
– Around 6.76 fl. oz. (200 mL) water
* You can buy valerian roots at the pharmacy.
– Heat water to boiling then pour it over the dried valerian roots.
– Infuse for about ten minutes (in order to obtain an effective dose of the active ingredients)
– Drink a cup several times a day, but preferably in the evening to help you fall asleep 30 to 60 minutes before bed.
Did you find this article useful?
Please inform us