Rosehip tea – dog rose tea
For a cup of rosehip (dog rose) tea, use:
– Around 1/2 teaspoons (3 grams) of rosehip (=dried dog rose fruit)
– Around 6.76 (200 mL) of water
* You can buy rosehip (dried dog rose fruit) at the pharmacy or you can collect the rosehip yourself from its natural habitat and dry it.
– Heat water to boiling and then add this water to the rosehip
– Infuse for about ten minutes (in order to obtain an effective dose of the active ingredients)
Did you find this article useful?
Please inform us