– For cough (chronic or chesty) or bronchitis.
– Mullein flowers: you can find this plant (also known as Verbascum) growing naturally all over Europe.
– Wash the mullein flowers well, i.e., leave them under running water for a while.
– Weigh 1 tablespoon (15 grams) of mullein flowers and put them in a saucepan
– Add 5 teaspoons (25 grams) of sugar and cover the mullein flower mixture and sugar with water
– Cook the flower mixture for about 10 minutes
– Filter the mixture
– Pour into small scalded (sterilized) bottles, seal hermetically
– Take around 6 tablespoons a day for cough or bronchitis.
– 6 to 12 months, stored in a dry place