For one cup of lime tea, use:
– 2/5 teaspoon (aroun 2 grams) of dried lime flowers
– Around 6.76 fl. oz. (200 mL) of water
* You can buy dried lime flowers at the pharmacy or you can collect the lime flowers yourself from their natural habitat and dry them.
– Heat water to boiling and then pour it over the lime flowers.
Infuse for about ten minutes (in order to obtain an effective dose of the active ingredients)
– Drink a cup of lime tea several times a day. Ask your pharmacist or doctor for a more personalized dose.