Lady’s mantle tea
For one cup of lady’s mantle (alchemilla mollis) tea, use:mantle tea
– 2/5 to 1 teaspoon (2 to 4.5 grams) of *dried lady’s mantle leaves (our photo)
– Around 6.76 fl. oz. (200 mL) of water
* You can buy dried lady’s mantle leaves at the pharmacy or find growing naturally, usually in springtime.
– Heat water to boiling then pour it over the dried lady’s mantle leaves.
– Infuse for about ten minutes (in order to obtain an effective dose of the active ingredients)
Did you find this article useful?
Please inform us