For one cup of horsetail tea, use:
– Around 1/2 teaspoon (2 to 3 grams) of dried horsetail
– Around 6.76 fl. oz. (200 mL) of water
* You can buy dried horsetail at the pharmacy or you can collect the horsetail yourself from its natural habitat and dry it.
– Heat water to boiling then pour it over the dried horsetail herbs.
– Infuse for about ten minutes (in order to obtain an effective dose of the active ingredients)
– Drink horsetail tea several times a day. Ask your pharmacist or doctor for a more personalized dose.