– For one cup of fennel tea, use:
– Around 1/2 teaspoon (2 grams) of *dried fennel fruit
– A mortar and pestle (to extract the essential oils contained in the fennel fruit, see above)
– Around 6.76 fl. oz. (200 mL) of water
* You can buy dried fennel fruit at the pharmacy yourself from their natural habitat and dry them.
– The first stage, advised but not necessary, is to crush the dried fennel fruit with a mortar and pestle (our photo) so as to release the essential fennel oil found in the fruit.
– Then put this ground fruit in a cup or in the upper part of the cup.
– Heat water to boiling then pour it over the crushed fennel fruit.
– Infuse for about ten minutes (in order to obtain an effective dose of the active ingredients).
– Filter if necessary, if fennel fruit remains in the cup.
– Drink a cup of fennel tea once to three times a day Ask your pharmacist or doctor for a more personalized dose.