For one cup of elderflower tea, use:
– 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 grams) of elderflowers
– Around 6.76 fl. oz. (200 mL) of water
* You can buy dried elderflowers at the pharmacy or you can collect the elderberry flowers yourself from their natural habitat in the springtime (and dry them).
– Heat water to boiling and then pour it over the elderflowers.
– Infuse for about ten minutes (in order to obtain an effective dose of the active ingredients).
– Drink elderflower tea several times a day. Ask your pharmacist or doctor for a more personalized dose
Did you find this article useful?
Please inform us