– For one cup of cumin tea, use:
– Around 1/3 to 1/2 (1.5 to 2 grams) of dried cumin fruit
– Around 6.76 fl. oz. (200 mL) of water
* You can buy dried cumin fruit at the pharmacy.
– The first stage, advised but not necessary, is to crush the dried cumin fruit with a mortar and pestle so as to release the essential oil found in the fruit.
– Then put this crushed fruit in a cup or in the upper part of the cup.
– Heat water to boiling then pour it over the crushed cumin fruit.
– Infuse for about ten minutes (in order to obtain an effective dose of the active ingredients)
-Filter if necessary, if cumin fruit remain in the cup.
– Drink cumin tea several times a day for digestive problems. Ask your pharmacist or doctor for a more personalized dose.