– Rheumatic problems: arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout. Urinary problems, tired legs, (mild) diarrhea
For one cup of blackcurrant tea, use:
– 1/3 to around 1 teaspoon (1.5 to 4.5 grams) of dried blackcurrant leaves
– Around 6.76 (200 mL) water
* You can buy dried blackcurrant leaves at the pharmacy.
– Heat water to boiling then pour it over the dried blackcurrant leaves.
– Infuse for about ten minutes (in order to obtain an effective dose of the active ingredients)
– Drink a cup several times a day for rheumatic problems (note: to our knowledge, the effect has not been scientifically proven).