Anti-cystitis herbal tea
– For cystitis
– Birch leaves: 5 teaspoons (25 grams)
– Liquorice root: 6 teaspoons (30 grams)
– Bearberry leaves: 9 teaspoons (45 grams)
– Mix all these plants (in a large bowl or similar) in the amounts indicated.
– Put a teaspoon of this mixture in a cup and add boiling water. Drink several times a day.
– Infuse for about ten minutes (in order to obtain an effective dose of the active ingredients)
– To reap the gel, cut aloe leaves at the base of the plant.
Last update: January 06, 2023